PENUSANGELIC - SHORT FILM PENUSANGELIC - SHORT FILM

you crossed the streams! no wounder the demon's there at the end

MadameMochete responds:

YES someone noticed! Well its the only way to kill the purest of evil like at the ending of the movie when they cross streams!

Que? Que?

Loved the comedy of this. again your animation is amazing

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

I've been a huge fan of your animation since i first came across them on youtube. They have filled me with joy and helped me stay happy through some slightly dark times, for this i thank you. I've been woundering when SCP-95 would get his own animation, and i found this to be highly enjoyable, while im not a fan of the youtube page you made for him, i still subbed to show my support :) i love your animation style.
thanks for all the laughs 4/5

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

okay so it is nice to see a remake of this game, the improved graphics and sounds is awesome, but how the hell do you mess up the programming for a game made in 06? the gun targeting makes the alucard fight either near impossible or too difficult to be considered fun. many a time i had the gun perfectly targeting an object he throws and either the gun does shoot or it act like it never hit the target. i just dont get how you have been able to mees up the coding so badly that it makes the 06 version seem perfect

Kenney responds:

You must suck, it's working fine for everyone.

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

The build up of atmosphere was amazing, but with nothing to fulfil it (somthing to jump out) it left much to be desired, after a while of falling deeper and deeper and nothing to make your jump you no longer worry you just grow irritated by the darkness and the apperntly usless keys.
the controls where awkward, a large delay on imput and movement was stiff an awkward. that being said the best part was the build up of atmosphere.
2.5/5

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

ahhh

made me giggle :) damn creepy blew my cake up

Little-Rena responds:

Damn, sorry

Triple Gear Triple Gear

no game

is complete now unless this song is involved in some way

When will you Learn? When will you Learn?

amazing

you guys are amazing, please tell me you have either more on the way, or a place with more of you ska songs to listen to

Final Fantasy 5 Lix Final Fantasy 5 Lix

i love it

i mean, its amazing. I may never have played a final fantasy game, but i have fallen in love with all of their sound tracks, they are all amazing, and this... is amazing i love it

HighwindLegend responds:

Oh yeah, Nobuo Utematsu is a musical genius. You should really try playing one sometime, you won't be dissapointed. (just don't start with FF2, the leveling is really strange) Thanks for the review!

Chalk Pastel Portrait Chalk Pastel Portrait

hey!

photography isnt allow- wait a second...........your good

doubles showdown 1 doubles showdown 1

amazing

mate, epic, just a shame the sketch that other guy did was pretty pants :p you cant even tell this is based of that sketch amazing

Pico's School (Photo) Pico's School (Photo)

wow im suprised by peoples stupidity

photography is an art form as well you idiots, art does not just mean hand draw pictures, photography is classed as art, as well as music and dance, like i said in the flash before, this is an amazing peice of work, a lot of hard work went in to making this and it was well worth it :)